Тест з граматики (grammar evaluation test) для учнів 9-11 класів

 

1. I _____ very hard at the moment.

work

am working

will work

2. Water _____ at 100°C.

boils

is boiling

boiled

3. I _____ at 6 o’clock in the morning.

gets up

getting up

get up

4. Their mother _____ the party yesterday.

did not enjoy

is not enjoying

were not enjoying

5. She has _____ big black cat.

a

the

-

6. Rice _____ in Britain.

does not grow

is not grow

has not growing

7. There was _____ puddle on _____ floor.

a, -

the, the

a, the

8. Mozart _____ more than 100 pieces of music.

wrote

has written

had written

9. Please don’t make so much noise! I _____ to sleep.

try

am trying

have tried

10. Are you going _____ home now?

to

-

at

11. I want _____ a new car.

buying

buy

to buy

12. I go _____ work _____ bus.

to,on

to,by

on,on

13. You can go out now. It _____ any more.

does not rain

is not raining

is not rain

14. _____ Wednesdays, I don’t work.

On

At

In

15. I can say anything _____ English.

in the

in

by

16. _____ early really annoys me.

Get up

Getting up

To get up

17. It is the most boring film I _____ !

ever saw

have ever seen

ever did see

18. It is so cold in the room! I _____ the heating.

turn on

am turn on

will turn on

19. I’m going _____ holiday next year.

on

at

in

20. John is very good at _____.

speaking

to speak

speak

21. Jeans _____ in the USA at the beginning of the 20th century.

are invented

were invented

invented

22. I _____ late this evening.

probably am

will probably be

probably were

23. This candidate spent 5 years in _____ prison.

a

the

-

24. Cheese _____ of milk

makes

is making

is made

25. I _____ James at the train station at 10 a.m. tomorrow.

will meet

am going meet

am meeting

26. This town is really nice. _____ here?

Were you always living

Did you always live

Have you always lived

27. I _____ to London in my life.

am never

never was

have never been

28. If you _____ hard, you _____ your test!

don’t study, don’t pass

won’t study, won’t pass

don’t study, won’t pass

29. I have decided _____ my job.

change

changing

to change

30. William and Mary are celebrating their anniversary. They _____ for 20 years.

are married

have been married

were married

31. The lesson starts _____ 7:30 p.m.

in

on

at

32. Stop _____ at me!

shouting

to shout

shout

33. Look, the sheriff _____ !

has been shot

shoots

shooting

34. Jim is not here now. He _____ to Italy.

went

has gone

goes

35. When _____ ?

did Mr. Thomas die

does Mr. Thomas die

has Mr. Thomas died

36. Ann _____ for a job.

still looks

is still looking

looks still

37. They’re still playing tennis. They _____ for 2 hours!

are playing

played

have been playing

38. We _____ the accident happen while we _____ the street

saw, cross

were seeing, crossed

saw, were crossing

39. Sarah came to the party, but John _____ home.

has already gone

had already gone

already went

40. Hello! _____ for a long time?

Have you been waiting

Were you waiting

Had you waited

41. He promised me that he _____ my room the following day.

would clean

cleaned

will clean

42. At 11 o’clock tomorrow, we _____ a meeting.

will be have

will be having

will had

43. This subject _____ by the leading scientists now.

is being researched

is researching

is researched

44. He _____ with her even if she _____ him out.

won’t go out, asked

won’t go out, will ask

wouldn’t go out, asked

45. I _____ five cups of coffee today, and it’s not even afternoon!

drank

will be drinking

have drunk

46. I was out of breath when I got home – I _____ .

ran

was running

had been running

47. The shop assistant told me that my order _____ two days before.

had been sent

was sent

sent

48. By the time we come to the cinema, the film _____ .

will start

will have started

started

49. If she _____ out of university in her youth, she _____ a better job now.

hadn’t dropped, would have had

didn’t drop, would have

hadn’t dropped, would have

50. You _____ English for five years by this time next spring.

will have been studying

are studying

will be studying

 

Answers

1b, 2a, 3c, 4a, 5c, 6a, 7c, 8a, 9b,10b, 11c, 12b,13b, 14a, 15b, 16b,17b, 18c, 19a, 20a, 21b, 22b, 23c, 24c, 25c, 26c, 27c, 28c, 29c, 30b, 31c, 32a, 33a, 34b, 35a, 36c, 37c, 38c, 39b, 40a, 41a, 42b, 43a, 44c, 45c, 46c, 47a, 48b, 49c,50a.

Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу

Додатки до конкурсної роботи "Сучасні технології критичного читання на уроках англійської мови як засіб формування і розвитку критичного мислення в умовах інформаційного середовища"

Сьогодні, 8 травня - День пам'яті та перемоги над нацизмом. День пам'яті жертв Другої світової війни. Сьогодні ми схиляємо голови перед пам’яттю тих, хто загинув на полях битв і в таборах смерті, в містах і селах. Всі ми в неоплатному боргу перед полеглими у справедливій боротьбі за свободу і гідність людини...